Short Film: Script

Script:

What was the task:
The task was to write a script which would continue to develop the idea of my story and my treatment.

What did I learn:
I learned the formatting of a script and how to write a script using different styles. I learned how using a script can also help me to develop and change ideas that were in my treatment.

How will this help me in the future:
This helped me as using a script allowed me to develop how my film would work and the different scenes that I was going to use in my film.






Comments

  1. your blog is one of the most useful revision tools i've found; i'm doing a level film studies right now :)
    i love this idea so much! would you mind if i developed and filmed it? not as my own a level film but a short film generally; of course, giving credit to you for script
    totally okay if you don't want that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amy: Revision Guide

City Of God: Revision Guide

Pan's Labyrinth: Revision Guide