Short Film: Storyboard

Storyboard:

What was the task:
The task was to create a storyboard that showed how my film would look and to work out relevant information such as the types of shots and movements that I would use.

What did I learn:
I learned the important features of what goes into a storyboard and what a storyboard looks like. I also learned the importance of a storyboard to a film as this sets out key elements of the types of shots I will use in my film and how long each take will last.

How will this help me in the future:
This will help me in the future as this was a visual representation of my plan for my film which allowed me to be able to see how my film would plan out.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amy: Revision Guide

City Of God: Revision Guide

Pan's Labyrinth: Revision Guide